|Rakeback:||Up to 30% VIP|
|Bonus:||100% to $500|
|Exclusive Promotions:||Exclusive Freerolls - $4,000 in total.|
1. Clear the cookies of your web browser. In Internet Explorer you do this by clicking Tools - Internet Options - Delete Cookies...
2. Click HERE or the PartyPoker logo above to go to the PartyPoker website and open an account. It is very important that you use this unique link.
3. The Party Poker software download will begin automatically once you click "CONTINUE AND SIGN UP" below.
4. Once the software is installed the lobby will appear and you will need to create a new account at Party Poker. Click on the 'Create an Account' button in the bottom left.
5. Complete the 'Create New Account' form and IMPORTANT! make sure you enter 'RAKEBACK' into the Bonus Code Box. You must do this to ensure your account is correctly tracked to us. Then click their 'Continue...' button.
6. Important! Once you have downloaded and installed the software and created your account at PartyPoker you MUST return to this page to submit your PartyPoker Username using the Signup form to the right. If you do not do this we can not ensure you are being tracked correctly.
Party Poker VIP Program
Earn up to 30% rakeback by swapping your Party Points for bonuses or cash.
Check out the key levels, find out how many points you have to collect to reach them. The higher the level of your key, the more rewards you can unlock in the store.
For example, collect 9,000 points in a quarter and you have unlocked the Palladium VIP level.
||Points required / Month||Points Required / Calendar Quarter|
You achieve a key level by earning the required number of PartyPoints during a single month or quarter (see table above). Your key level is indicated by the coloured key displayed in your Party Account. Once you reach a key level, you can immediately unlock rewards available to that key level for the remainder of the month or quarter and the one following it.
To maintain a particular key level, you must earn the required PartyPoints in the following month or quarter in order to stay at that key level or to advance to the next key level.
||Cost||Cash||Cash Rakeback %||Bonus||Bonus Rakeback %|
Players can redeem their points for cash and bonuses at their key level, and all the levels below.
While the cash rewards are very attractive - the bonuses offer even better value. Clearing requirements are only 25% of the bonus cost in points (half the previous requirement!), and are cleared in five easy installments. Plus, all the points you earn while clearing one bonus are yours to keep, and use towards buying your next bonus!
How to earn points:
On cash poker games:
You will earn PartyPoints for play on all real-money cash games on PartyPoker.com. Cash games take into account all real-money cash games, including jackpot games.
PartyPoints are awarded as follows:
Two points for every $1 you contribute in rake
Two Points for each $1 paid in tournament fee
Party Poker 100% up to $500 Welcome Bonus
See the bonus terms and conditions below:
1. The bonus will be released in 10 bite-size chunks of $50
2. You then have 60 days from deposit to clear as much of the bonus as you can
3. The bonus is worth 33% rakeback while clearing it.
4. Different currencies have different release restrictions:
US and Canadian dollars: you must earn eight times the bonus amount in PartyPoints
Euros: you must earn eight times the bonus amount in PartyPoints
Sterling: you must earn nine times the bonus amount in PartyPoints
To view full T&C's please see here
PartyPoker.com is an online, all-inclusive poker environment - whether you're just starting out, looking to learn how to play in the free tournaments; or a seasoned player ready to choose your game, be it 7 Card Stud, Omaha, or Texas Hold 'em. With Party Poker promotions, cash games, multi-tabling made easy, the ability to arrange poker tournaments just for you and your friends, and a poker school to teach you everything from basic rules to poker etiquette, Party Poker provides a great experience for online poker players.
||Micro Stakes||Low Stakes||Medium Stakes||High Stakes|
|Seven Card Stud||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Five Card Stud||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Five Card Draw||NO||NO||NO||NO|
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
|Cheque by Mail||NO||YES|
|Skrill Online Bank Transfer||NO||NO|
|Tournament and SnG fees:||-|
|Deducted from rake when calculating rakeback:||-|
|Multi-table capabilities:||Up to 18 tables.|
|Poker Room support details:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
PartyPoker and WPT Poker - $4,000 in Freerolls
There are 4x$1,000 weekly Freerolls
$1,000 Freeroll 1: Sunday 12th May at 19:00 GMT (15:00 EDT, 21:00 CET)
$1,000 Freeroll 2: Sunday 19th May at 19:00 GMT (15:00 EDT, 21:00 CET)
$1,000 Freeroll 3: Sunday 26th May at 19:00 GMT (15:00 EDT, 21:00 CET)
$1,000 Freeroll 4: Sunday 2nd June at 19:00 GMT (15:00 EDT, 21:00 CET)
Dates of Promotions: 1st May 2013 to midnight on the 31st May 2013
New Players: Deposit in May and you will be entered in to all the freerolls remaining for the month.
You must deposit by the Thursday preceding the next Tournament.
Existing Players: Earn 50 Party/WPT Points each week to qualify for the following Sunday's freeroll.
The qualifying period for each freeroll is the previous Friday to Thursday period. EG to qualify for the Sunday 12th May freeroll, an existing player needs to earn 50 Poker points from Friday 3rd May to Thursday 9th May. Etc.